POParazzi’s POPcorn LLC protects and respects the privacy of our customers and guests. We are committed to ensuring your privacy as a guest and a customer as set forth below, and we know you care about how your personal information is collected, used, and shared.
General. In general, you can browse the www.poparazzispopcorn.com website (the “Site”) without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“Personal Information”). Generally, this information is requested when you contact us for information, ask to receive our catalogues, or place an order for our products. We use your Personal Information for the following primary purposes:
- To facilitate your orders of our products.
- To make our Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find information on the Site.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from our company, affiliates, and business partners.
Collected Information. Poparazzi’s popcorn may collect information from you in several different ways including the following:
- Orders and Information Requests. If you purchase or download a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail, and address) and, where applicable, financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- Correspondence. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Supplementation of Information. In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third-party sources.
Customer Service. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we may send you a confirmation e-mail to act as a receipt of your purchase. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries and to provide the services you request.
Disclosure of Collected Information from the Site. POParazzi’s POPcorn will never disclose to non-affiliated third parties for marketing purposes without your prior approval, your e-mail address, phone number, or credit card information that we collect via the Site. However, we reserve the right to outsource certain activities such as shipping and credit card processing to our business partners. In such case, we will disclose to these business partners only such information as is required to facilitate your transactions, and we will make every effort to have our business partners protect and refrain from disclosing your information to other third parties. Further, POParazzi’s POPcorn will cooperate with official law enforcement inquiries, such as fraud investigations and subpoenas, and will disclose your information when necessary to comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
Security. POParazzi’s POPcorn is committed to ensuring that your ordering information, including your customer information, is protected while you are on our Site. Our company orders are process via FoxyCart which uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to minimize the chances that your personal information can be read as it passes over the Internet. SSL keeps others from seeing your personal information by scrambling it so that only your Web browser, and our server, can decipher it. These measures make it very unlikely that your credit card information will be compromised online. However, in the event of an unauthorized use of your credit card, notify your credit card provider or issuing bank in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Keeping Data safe. There are two ways to make sure a website is encrypting your personal and credit card data as it passes over the Internet. The first is you will notice that the URL address in the Address bar of your web browser says https:// in the checkout pages, instead of http:// like it normally does. This “s” signifies that you are passing through a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to the web server. Secondly, you should see a small padlock icon in the bottom bar of your web browser. You can double click on this icon to see additional information about the encryption features. At POParazzi’s POPcorn, our goal is to provide very high-quality products with the best possible shopping experience. If you are still uneasy about inputting your credit card information into our Site, please call us to complete your order by phone. One of our customer service representatives will personally assist you to complete your transaction.
Enforcement. If for some reason you believe POParazzi’s POPcorn has not adhered to the principles of this Privacy Statement, please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to determine and correct the problem promptly.
Limitations of Warranties and Remedies. To the full extent allowed by law, POParazzi’s POPcorn disclaims all warranties, terms or conditions, expressed or implied, either in fact or by operation of law, statutory or otherwise, including warranties, terms or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and warranty of noninfringement. POParazzi’s POPcorn neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for any other liability in connection with the sale, and use of the products and services. POParazzi’s POPcorn’ liability will not exceed the fee paid by the customer for the purchase of the products. In no event will POParazzi’s POPcorn be liable for any incidental consequential, punitive or special damages, including without limitation, lost profits, or revenues, even if POParazzi’s POPcorn has or should have had any knowledge or actual constructive, of the possibility of such damages.
Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired and a valid, legal, and enforceable provision of similar intent and economic impact will be substituted therefore.
Additional Provisions Regarding Liability. The parties agree that the foregoing limitations will not be read so as to limit any liability to an extent that would not be permitted under applicable law and specifically will not limit any liability for gross negligence, intentional tortious or unlawful conduct or damages for strict liability that may not be limited by law.
Access to Personal Information. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire some or all of our services, you may correct, update or deactivate it by making the change on our account information pages or by emailing us at email@example.com.